Qualifications and Requirements
- You must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
- You must either hold a commercial pilot certificate or airline transport pilot certificate with an aircraft and class rating.
- You must pass a written exam, an oral exam, and a practical flight exam.
- You must log at least 15 hours as Pilot-in-Command
The program is 40 hours of ground training and 25 hours of flight training.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Start a new career training others to become certified helicopter pilots.